Academic Commission of Master, 2018-19
President: Daniel Linder
Chairpersons: José Bustos Gisbert, Belén Santana López, Jorge Sánchez Iglesias, Goedele De Sterck
Students representative: Sara Ortega Marcos
Service Quality of Master’s and Doctorate, 2018-19
President: José Bustos Gisbert
Secretary: Daniel Linder Molin
Chairpersons: Joaquín García Palacios (Department Professor and Ph.D. Programme Department Coordinator), Miguel Valiente (Comprehensive Language Services, as companies and institutions representative), Teresa del Arco (PAS)
Students representative: Lara Pastor Minuesa
Student Participation in Management Bodies of the Master’s (Volunteering)
Internal quality management system (SGIC) of the Master’s requires a student’s participation in this management body. Admitted students who want to participate as students in these management bodies should contact the master’s address (email@example.com).
- Internal Monitoring Report (2017-18) (available in Spanish).
- Final External Report of Acreditation Renewal (2013-16) (available in Spanish).
- Self-report of Acreditation Renewal (2013-16) (available in Spanish).
- Internal Monitoring Report (2013-14) (available in Spanish).
- Internal Monitoring Report (2012-13) (available in Spanish).
- Internal Monitoring Report (2010-11) (available in Spanish).
- Translating Europe Workshop: Specialization on (continuous) Training of Translators: Networks and Alternatives (11th of November, 2016).
- OPTIMALE (Optimising Professional Translator Training in a Multilingual Europe), 2011-13.
*Please, note that even if the information in this website is available in English, courses are taught in Spanish.
**Translated by Collin Reyman, Lara Pastor Minuesa, Marta Urzainqui Dueñas and Vidushi Jhamb (Master’s in Translation and Intercultural Mediation, 2018-2019 students).