Academic Commission of Master, 2020-2021
- President: Daniel Linder
- Chairpersons: Joaquín García Palacios, Cristina Valderrey Reñones, Maria Ángeles Recio Ariza, Elena Rodríguez Murphy
- Student Representative : Emma McCoy Alonso
Service Quality of Master’s and Doctorate, 2020-2021
- President: José Bustos Gisbert
- Secretary: Daniel Linder Molin
- Chairpersons: Silvia Roiss, África Vidal Claramonte
- Administrative Staff (PAS) representative : Teresa del Arco Montero
- Student representative: María Cantarero Muñoz (PhD student)
- Representative for the employers, businesses and external institutions who collaborate with the Masters programme: Antonio Martínez Pleguezuelos, from Target Text Translations, S.L.
Student Participation in Management Bodies of the Master’s (Volunteering)
The internal quality management system (SGIC) of the Master’s programme requires a student’s participation in this management body. Admitted students who wish to participate as student representatives in these management bodies should contact the director of the masters programme (email@example.com).
- Self-report of the second Accreditation Review (2017-20) (available in Spanish)
- Internal Monitoring Report (2018-2019) (available in Spanish)
- Internal Monitoring Report (2017-18) (available in Spanish).
- Final External Report of Accreditation Renewal (2013-16) (available in Spanish).
- Self-report of Accreditation Renewal (2013-16) (available in Spanish).
- Internal Monitoring Report (2013-14) (available in Spanish).
- Internal Monitoring Report (2012-13) (available in Spanish).
- Internal Monitoring Report (2010-11) (available in Spanish).
Open Audience (ACSUCYL)
Stakeholders (teachers, students, associated organisations etc.) can participate in the degree evaluation by way of a contributing to the ‘open audience’.
This is a tool created to facilitate the participation of interested parties (PDI (teaching and research staff), PAS, students, graduates, employers etc.) in the evaluation by the ACSUCYL of our programme, making sure that their comments and opinions about the degree during the second Accreditation Renewal (2017-20) are heard.
- Translating Europe Workshop, 2019: Professional Freelance Translation and Interpreting. Enhancing Employability, Providing Outsourced Services and Assuring Quality.
(15th November 2019) http://diarium.usal.es/tew/
- Translating Europe Workshop, 2016: Specialisation in Translator Training and Continuing Professional Development: Challenges and Choices (11 November 2016)
- OPTIMALE (Optimising Professional Translator Training in a Multilingual Europe), 2011-13.
*Please, note that even if the information on this website is available in English, courses are taught in Spanish.
**Translated by Collin Reyman, Lara Pastor Minuesa, Marta Urzainqui Dueñas and Vidushi Jhamb (Master’s in Translation and Intercultural Mediation, 2018-2019 students).
*** Updated Translation by Maria Ward (Erasmus Assistant, 2021)