Sistema de blogs Diarium
Universidad de Salamanca
MasterTrad USAL, 2023-24
Diapositiva 2

Bachelor’s degrees earned outside of the European Higher Education Area

University graduates with official degrees from the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) do not need to perform any equivalency processes.

Applicants who hold a degree not issued in Spain or in the EHEA must request a verification of previous studies through the access process for students with foreign qualifications as indicated here (available in Spanish).

This process is managed directly via the Undergraduate and Master’s Studies Section.

This process can be done at any point in the year. For more information about this process, please contact



*Please, note that even if the information in this website is available in English, courses are taught in Spanish.

**Translated by Collin Reyman, Lara Pastor Minuesa, Marta Urzainqui Dueñas and Vidushi Jhamb (Master’s in Translation and Intercultural Mediation, 2018-2019 students).

*** Translation updated by Maria Ward (Erasmus Assistant, 2021)

Política de privacidad
Studii Salmantini. Campus de excelencia internacional