- Document of Identification (ID card or passport)
- Degree authorising admission (translated into Spanish, where applicable)*
- Academic transcript (translated into Spanish, where applicable)
Master’s in Translation and Intercultural Mediation Specific Requirements
- Currículum vitae (Europass format, in Spanish)
- Supporting documents confirming knowledge of Spanish and other languages
- Supporting documents confirming prior education or experience in translation (where applicable)
- Pass the entrance exam, if necessary
All documentation corresponding to these requirements must be uploaded to the digital pre-registration platform of the Master’s Section of the University of Salamanca.
*Students who have studied degrees in countries that do not belong to the European Higher Education Area are required to complete a degree recognition process. This process can be completed at any time of the year.
*Please, note that even if the information in this website is available in English, courses are taught in Spanish.
**Translated by Collin Reyman, Lara Pastor Minuesa, Marta Urzainqui Dueñas and Vidushi Jhamb (Master’s in Translation and Intercultural Mediation, 2018-2019 students).
***Translation updated by Maria Ward (Erasmus Assistant, 2021)