The United States of America is a country with 50 federal states. It is the fourth largest country in the world, after Russia, Canada and China.
The USA is famous for many reasons being sports, music and the arts one of its most outstanding elements in American culture. American football, basketball, baseball, and ice hockey are the main sports played in the country.
He has been the winner of the highest number of gold medals at the Olympic Games. Additionally, college sports have played an important role in culture for years.
The United States is a country with powerful and recognized national symbols that include:
- The bald eagle as the USA national animal.
- “In God We Trust” as the country’s official motto.
- The flag.
- “The Great Seal of the United States”
- The National Anthem
- The Rose as the USA national flower.
Taking a tour of this beautiful country, you can get to know countless fantastic places and cultures. It has a diversity of landscapes and excellent places for tourists.
The Missouri River, considered the biggest river in the USA, is a perfect destination to get to know and cultivate. As well as the Grand Canyon in Arizona, the Los Angeles Observatory or the Niagara Falls in New York.
On the other hand, on the architectural side there are many buildings and monuments also considered symbols of the nation. Among the most renowned are:
- The White House (Presidential Residence as well as the place where all the ceremonies like the proclamation of the Rose as the national flower of USA have taken place)
- The Lincoln and Washington Monuments (Both located on the National Mall)
- The capitol.
- The “Independence Hall” (Historical building where the Declaration of Independence, the Ratification of the articles of the Confederation and the creation of the Constitution were signed)
The United States also has the most beautiful cities a tourist can find. An extensive bouquet of cities with different charms and strongly deserving of being among the first places in a tourist guide.
Among these cities is San Francisco which occupies the first place in the ranking of the most beautiful cities in USA. As well as Las Vegas that makes you feel like part of a Hollywood movie. Even New York City that’s so elegant and gigantic considered the city that never sleeps will enchant you.
Also if you are addicted to this country and would like to celebrate all its festivities properly, you should know them:
- Spring Break: During March.
- Independence Day: July 4.
- Homecoming: First weekend of September.
- Halloween: October 31.
- Thanksgiving Day: Third Thursday of November.
- Saint Patrick’s Day: March 17.
- NCAA March Madness: During March.
- Christmas: On the 25th of December.
On the other hand if you are a fan of USA sports it will come as a ring to your finger. Because the USA is considered the world leader in the sports market. Having annual entries that exceed $4,435 million.
It can be said that the USA fanatic is extremely passionate about sports.
And if you want to know much more about this beautiful country on the From usa page you’ll find all the information you want.