“The New Next: The Axes and Orientations of Comparative Literature in a Post-National Literary Age” Thursday, March 16, (Anayita) A17, 13:00 Glyn Hambrook studied French and Spanish Languages and Literatures at the University of Nottingham, UK, from where he was also awarded his PhD on the influence of Charles Baudelaire on Spanish modernismo in 1986. Since 1981 he has […]
Archive | November, 2016
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Symposium: Narratives of Resistance and Radical Resurgence from Canada/Turtle Island
- New Publication: Glocal Narratives of Resilience, ed. Ana María Fraile Marcos
- Poster: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: 200 Years of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein: Celebrating Women Writers and their Legacy
- Photo Gallery: Classical/Modern India(s) in English
- Seminario Historia(s) en Lengua Inglesa: Resiliencia y Precariedad