Do you need seveal thousands willing, cheap, multicultural, representative, non-student participants for a psychology study? Then learn about crowdsourcing in this Economist article.
- Reliability of Criteria-based Content Analysis (CBCA): A meta-analysis
- Sobre la importancia de los procesos cognitivos en la aproximación de la carga cognitiva para detectar mentiras
- Brief but comprehensive review of lie detection research
- Inconsistencies between repeated interviews can reveal deception: Interviewing suspects strategically to detect deception from inconsistencies and evasive answers
- Testing Walczyk et al.’s ADCAT: While the expected consequences of truth telling were associated with the decision to lie/tell the truth, the expected consequences of lying were not