I am a theoretical physicist at the Department of Fundamental Physics of the University of Salamanca. I got my degree (1991) and PhD (1994) from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Before landing here in 2004, I have worked at various research centers:
- Jan. 1995-Dec. 1996: The Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton, USA)
- Jan. 1997-Sep. 1998: University of the Basque Country (Bilbao, Spain)
- Oct. 1998-Dec. 2000: University of Amsterdam (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Jan.-Dec. 2001: Niels Bohr Institute (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Jan. 2002-Dec. 2003: CERN (Geneva, Switzerland)
Apart from this, I am also interested in the history and philosophy of science. You can follow my blog La Física en el Tiempo. (For the time being only in Spanish, sorry) If you want to know more about me, please read this profile from the local press.