This is a non-exhaustive list of compliance regulations and standards that may be taken into account in an organization.
The obligation or recommendation to follow these regulations or standards depends on the type of activity and location of the activity of the organization.
- Card Payment
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PCI PIN
- Personal Data
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – European Union
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) – USA
- CCPA (California Consumer Policy Act) – California, USA
- LOPD (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos) – Spain
- Ley 1581/2012 – Colombia
- IT Systems Management
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO 22301
- ISO 27032
- OWASP SAMM (Software Assurance Maturity Model)