The Master’s Degree in Translation and Intercultural Mediation classes are governed by the Academic Calendar of the University of Salamanca (available in Spanish).
Classes begin on Monday, 17 September, 2018, on which date a presentation is given (16:00-18:00) and the first class takes place (18:00-20:00).
First quarter attendance-required classes last until the day before Christmas holidays (14 weeks). During the first week of the academic session after Christmas holidays there are no scheduled attendance-required activities, in order to facilitate the submission of first quarter assignments.
Second quarter attendance-required classes begin the second academic Monday of January and last 14 weeks. Efforts are made to organise the schedule in a way in which attendance-required classes end before Easter, but it is not always possible.
Those dates were adopted in the Master’s Academic Commission’s meeting which took place 3 May, 2018.
The following informative meetings are scheduled and will be added to the schedule when elaborated during the first week of September, 2018:
- Inaugural meeting: 17th September, 2018
- Meeting about on Studium (Moodle) and information about the access to libraries in the University of Salamanca (USAL): at the beginning of the course
- Meeting about Master’s Thesis: December, 2018
- Meeting about Curricular Internships: January, 2019
Opening and closing lectures are usually organised in September/October and March/April.
Specific training activities are usually organised for the Master’s students which will be announced in Studium.
The calendar for the tutorials, elaboration and defence of the Master’s Thesis 2018-19 will be available before the scheduled meeting in December, 2018.
The schedule for the first quarter 2018-19 is published below:
- First Quarter Schedule 18-19 (available in Spanish).
- Second Quarter Schedule 18-19 (available in Spanish).
As an orientation device, the schedule of the academic course 2017-18 is attached below:
- First Quarter Schedule 17-18 (available in Spanish).
- Second Quarter Schedule 17-18 (available in Spanish).
*Please, note that even if the information in this website is available in English, courses are taught in Spanish.
**Translated by Collin Reyman, Lara Pastor Minuesa, Marta Urzainqui Dueñas and Vidushi Jhamb (Master’s in Translation and Intercultural Mediation, 2018-2019 students).