October 20-21, 2016.
- Research in Anglo-American Literature, Culture and Linguistics Conference for Postgraduate and Early-Career Scholars. Organized by the Master in Advanced English Studies Languages and Cultures in Contact. Keynote speakers: Dr. Fernando Galván and Nathalie Cochoy.
January 27-29, 2017.
- Evidence-Based Strategies to Support Bilingual Education in Spain and the US. Keynote speakers: Jim Cummins and Nadeen Ruiz. For more information click on the following link: http://diarium.usal.es/bilinguismo/
June 29-July 1, 2017.
- 27th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference. “Systemic Functional Linguistics at the Crossroads: Intercultural and Contrastive Descriptions of Language”. Conference website.
October 9-10, 2017.
- International Conference Narratives of Resilience and Healing. https://diarium.usal.es/resilience/
October 26-27, 2017.
- Linguistic Approaches to Dialects in English Literature (1500-1950) (LADEL). https://diarium.usal.es/ladel/