Find attached the updated program for the upcoming conference Evidence-Based Strategies to Support Bilingual Education in Spain and the US. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.
International Conference Research in Anglo-American Literature, Culture and Linguistics Conference for Postgraduate and Early-Career Scholars
International Conference Research in Anglo-American Literature, Culture and Linguistics Conference for Postgraduate and Early-Career Scholars Organizers: Ana Mª Manzanas, PhD Director Advanced English Studies Viorica Patea, Director of Master in Advanced English Studies Miriam Borham Puyal and Amanda Gerke, Coordinators
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Symposium: Narratives of Resistance and Radical Resurgence from Canada/Turtle Island
- New Publication: Glocal Narratives of Resilience, ed. Ana María Fraile Marcos
- Poster: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: 200 Years of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein: Celebrating Women Writers and their Legacy
- Photo Gallery: Classical/Modern India(s) in English
- Seminario Historia(s) en Lengua Inglesa: Resiliencia y Precariedad