Michaela Mudure, “Babes-Bolyai” University in Cluj-Napoca “Romanian American Writers and Trauma” May 8-9, 11-12 H4 (Hospedería) Michaela Mudure is a Professor at “Babes-Bolyai” University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. She has been a member of the Beatrice Bain Research Group at the University of California at Berkeley (2015-2016). Her publications include: Feminine (2000); Katherine Mansfield. Plucking the Nettle of Impressions (2000); Ethnic America (2008); Lecturi […]
Archive | November, 2016
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Poster: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: 200 Years of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein: Celebrating Women Writers and their Legacy
- Photo Gallery: Classical/Modern India(s) in English
- Seminario Historia(s) en Lengua Inglesa: Resiliencia y Precariedad
- Programa en español: Simposio Classical/Modern India(s) in English
- Seminar: Classical/Modern India(s) in English