“The New Next: The Axes and Orientations of Comparative Literature in a Post-National Literary Age” Thursday, March 16, (Anayita) A17, 13:00 Glyn Hambrook studied French and Spanish Languages and Literatures at the University of Nottingham, UK, from where he was also awarded his PhD on the influence of Charles Baudelaire on Spanish modernismo in 1986. Since 1981 he has […]
Archive | November, 2016
- No tweets available at the moment.
- Master-PhD Lecture Series 2016-2017: Guest Speaker Michaela Mudure
- Photo Gallery: Master-PhD Lecture Series 2016-2017: Guest Speaker Glyn Hambrook
- Galería de fotos: Charla de la Policía Nacional en la asignatura de Inglés para Criminólogos
- Master-PhD Lecture Series 2016-2017: Guest Speaker Glyn Hambrook
- Guest Speaker Series: Matthew Grenby